As time rolls on, people of the planet will see us today as the old west. I’ve pointed out before that no matter (no pun intended) in good times or bad that technology will move us forward. This is a great achievement for science and mankind, simply to understanding nature’s matter, The God Particle. Wow! here comes the replicator.
The Higgs boson is often referred to as the “God particle” by individuals outside the scientific community, after the title of Nobel Physics prizewinner Leon Lederman’s popular science book on particle physics, The God Particle: If the Universe Is the Answer, What is the Question? (1993) While use of this term may have contributed to increased media interest, many scientists dislike it, since it is sensational and overstates the particle’s importance. Its discovery would still leave unanswered questions about the unification of quantum chromodynamics, the electroweak interaction, and gravity, as well as the ultimate origin of the universe. Higgs, an atheist himself, is displeased that the Higgs particle is nicknamed the “God particle”, because the term “might offend people who are religious”.
In explaining his choice of nickname for the particle, Lederman begins by recounting the long human search for knowledge, commenting:
“Today we have the standard model, which reduces all of reality to a dozen or so particles and four forces. … It’s a hard-won simplicity and remarkably accurate. But it is also incomplete and, in fact, internally inconsistent. This boson is so central to the state of physics today, so crucial to our final understanding of the structure of matter, yet so elusive, that I have given it a nickname: the God Particle. Why God Particle? Two reasons. One, the publisher wouldn’t let us call it the Goddamn Particle, though that might be a more appropriate title, given its villainous nature and the expense it is causing. And two, there is a connection of sorts”.
Video uploaded by U Tube user KaluzaPryme
Is the Higgs boson a sign of help?
The ancient mystery, according to Cahn, explains everything from the September 11 attacks to the financial collapse of 2008 and beyond.
The scary thing is these same nine harbingers are happening on American soil, Cahn told Beck during the interview.
According to the book’s description, The Harbinger’s 3,000 year-old mystery has managed to accurately foretell recent American events “down to the exact days” including the 2008 stock market collapse. The revelations, which the author maintains are completely factual, are woven through a fictional narrative.
The mystery comprises nine Harbingers, or omens.
1. The Breach: The author posits that, because the U.S. was founded on “God’s word,” like Israel, we are blessed more than other nations. Conversely, if the populace turns away from God, (i.e. removing signs of God and prayer from public life) then, according to Cahn, the nation leaves itself vulnerable to losing those blessings.
2. The Sign of a Terrorist: In this harbinger, the author claims that Israel was attacked by Assyrians, of which al-Qaeda is a disciple. The book paints this common thread as a repeating pattern.
3. Fallen Bricks: This prophesy of course refers to the 9/11 attacks and symbolize the buildings which fell to ruin.
4. The Tower: This symbol is meant to represent the verse from Isaiah: “we will rebuild.” Like Israel rebuilt the Second Temple, so, too will America grow stronger again.
5. Gazit Stone: Hewn translates to “gazit” in Hebrew. This harbinger is meant to symbolize the 20-ton quarried rock that was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which Governor Pataki pronounced: ”Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom.”
6. Sycamore: There is of course the Sycamore of Israel, which the book likens to the Sycamore struck and fallen at the corner of Ground Zero. According to the book, it also refers to the Isaiah 9:10 — “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.”
7. Erez Tree: The Erez, or Cedar, is stronger still. The book reveals that in November 2003 a crane hovering above Ground Zero lowered a Cedar tree into the corner space where the orignal Sycamore had been struck down. The Erez bears prominence in scriptures as a “tree of hope.“ A ceremony was conducted in the spirit of ”human defiance” after the new Erez was planted, but Cahn believes the participants were unaware of the significance.
9. The Prophecy: This is ultimately what will set America’s course.
Video uploaded by U Tube user GlennBeckBookList
Here it Comes
Well now, this will be a remembered 4th of July for humanity and it is interesting how this time line of the Higgs boson and the book Harbinger are in the media. You know it is said that we humans only use 12% of our brain and it would seem because of the foul ups that we are facing in economics that these geniuses used 8%. As for the science minds of our times, well the margin moves towards 15% pushing us near a better tomorrow.
We keep evolving and improving, there was a time when we only used 1% of our brain and boom we lit a fire. We have just lit another one for science and just maybe the next 3% increase of understanding of what it is to be humane, you will feel it more than have to think it.
Who started all this anyway? God, you, me, them?
Video uploaded by U Tube user MB Productions